Bison Caesar Wrap
- 1 c. Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 (9 in) whole-wheat tortilla
- 1 T. low-fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 oz. browned ground Bison
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 T. fat-free Caesar salad dressing pepper
- In a medium bowl: combine lettuce, cheese, green onion, and salad dressing.
- Arrange mixture over tortilla.
- Top with Bison, tomatoes and pepper to taste.
- Fold in bottom and top portions of tortilla.
- Roll up side to enclose filling.
Makes one wrap.
Courses Lunch or Supper
Recipe by Cooking Buffalo at http://cooking-buffalo.com/893/