- Juice of 2-3 Limes
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Mix well.
- 1 lg. Tomato (chopped)
- Sour Cream
- 3 Green Onions (chopped)
- Picante Sauce
- 1 lg. Green Pepper (sliced)
- Flour or Corn Tortillas (warmed)
- Pound meat into 1/2" thickness (if necessary).
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with Marinade in Refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours.
- Drain marinade and broil meat over medium hot mesquite coals, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Serve in tortillas and garnish how you like it.
Recipe by Cooking Buffalo at http://cooking-buffalo.com/bison-fajitas/