The Philly-Stye Cheese steak sandwich gets a big reputation as being a satisfier of hearty appetites.
A classic Philly Cheesesteak sandwich comes from the combination of thinly sliced meat, lots of melted cheese, and a big roll to put it on. This is called a classic for a reason. It’s meaty, gooey, and delightfully messy, It’s a sandwich you’ll crave all year.
Bison Philly Style Cheese Steaks
- 1 lb. Bison steak
- 4 hoagie or Italian rolls, split
- 1 env. onion soup mix
- 1 c. fat-free shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. water
- In 10 inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook steaks 2 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once. Remove steaks, keep warm.
- In same skillet, add soup mix and blend with 1/2 cup water.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Return steaks to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- Thinly slice steaks on an angle.
Serve on rolls and top with sauce and cheese.