Bison Philly Style Cheese Steaks
- 1 lb. Bison steak
- 4 hoagie or Italian rolls, split
- 1 env. onion soup mix
- 1 c. fat-free shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. water
- In 10 inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook steaks 2 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once. Remove steaks, keep warm.
- In same skillet, add soup mix and blend with 1/2 cup water.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Return steaks to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- Thinly slice steaks on an angle.
Serve on rolls and top with sauce and cheese.
Recipe by Cooking Buffalo at http://cooking-buffalo.com/bison-philly-style-cheese-steaks/