Bison Polish Hot Links – Tri-Peppered Canapes
Yield 40 Appetizers
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Bratwurst (4 - 1 pkg)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 box Melba toast rounds (garlic flavor is good)
- 1 yellow or orange pepper
- 1 red pepper
Grill polish hot links on BBQ approximately 5-7 minutes per side turning twice.
Do not over cook.
- Set aside and cool for 1 hour.
- When cool, slice approximately 1/4" thick on the bias.
- Slice peppers into tiny confetti bits, mix all three colors together and set aside.
- Spread 1/2 T. (or more) of the cheese on the toast, place a slice of the hot link on next and top with the tri-pepper confetti.
Serve room temperature. Yields approximately 40 appetizers.
Recipe by Cooking Buffalo at http://cooking-buffalo.com/bison-polish-hot-links/