Connie’s Simple Bison Stew
Yield 3-4 Servings
- 1 1/2 lb. Bison stew meat
- 1/2 c. red cooking wine
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 1 can small whole carrots
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4-oz.) can mushrooms
- (Do not brown meat) Combine all ingredients in buttered casserole (excluding carrots).
- Bake 3 to 3 1/2 hours at 350°.
- Last half hour drain carrots and mushrooms and put into meat mixture.
This recipe can we used to cook elk as well.
Courses Lunch or Supper
Recipe by Cooking Buffalo at http://cooking-buffalo.com/bison-stew-recipe/