Bison Summer Sausage Cheesy Potato Casserole
Yield 8 Servings
This recipe name is long but the recipe is easy. Our bison summer sausage gives it a special zing. Delicious and quick to make.
- 1 package (30 ounce size) frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded or cubed kind
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10.5 ounce size) cream of potato soup,
- undiluted 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 link Sayersbrook Bison Summer Sausage sliced round
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the frozen potatoes, Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, sour cream, potato soup, onion, and Sayersbrook Bison Summer Sausage in a bowl.
- Mix well. Spoon the mixture evenly into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, uncovered, for 1 hour or until the potatoes are cooked and the top is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
Courses Lunch or Dinner
Recipe by Cooking Buffalo at http://cooking-buffalo.com/bison-summer-sausage-cheesy-potato-casserole/