Bison Tortilla Wheels using Bison Pastrami
You can also use chopped ground bison or chopped cooked sausage. Whatever meat you’re using, it’s going to taste great!
Bison Tortilla Wheels
Yield 4-5 Dozen
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 8 large pimento stuffed olives, chopped
- 2 T. finely chopped parsley
- 2 T. hot peppers, chopped
- 1 T. crushed garlic
- 1 lb. Bison pastrami (corned bison)
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 doz. 8-inch flour tortilla wraps
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture over a flour tortilla.
- Then, place a thin layer of the pastrami over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks if necessary.
- Then repeat with the remaining cream cheese mixture and tortillas.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove toothpicks and cut into 3/4 inch slices.