Buffaloaf (aka Buffalo Meatloaf)
Easy, not too many ingredients, freezes well. And it’s YUMMY. The kids will love it.
Buffaloaf (aka bison meat loaf)
Yield 6 Servings
- 2 lbs. ground Bison
- salt & pepper
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- garlic salt
- 1/4 cup green olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients except 1/4 cup ketchup, together and form into loaf.
- Pour 1/4 cup ketchup over top of loaf.
- Bake at 275-300° for approximately 1 hour.
- Serve on platter with desired garnishes.