Connie’s Favorite Buffalo Chili
Our ground bison chili makes for richness and flavor. Create a thick, rich dish. Best served over white rice and/or with tortilla chips.
by Connie Sayers
- 1 lb. ground Bison
- 1 (15-oz.) can tomatoes
- 1 med. chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 (15-oz.) can red beans-drained
- 2 T. chili powder
- 1 (15-oz.) can Brooks hot chili
- 1 T. vinegar, cider
- 1 T. sugar
- 1 (15-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6-oz.) can tomato paste
- 2 shakes Tobasco sauce
- Brown ground Bison, put meat into large pot saving juice.
- Sauté onions in juice until transparent or tender.
- Mix all other ingredients in large pot except the drained red beans.
- Simmer for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Add red beans, heat and serve.