Corn Bread bison Pie. Hearty and Delicious.
Corn Bread Bison Pie
Yield 4 Servings
- 1 lb. ground Bison
- 1 c. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. taco mix seasoning
- 1 pkg. corn bread mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can Mexi-corn niblets
- 1 sm. can diced green chilies
- In a glass casserole dish, spread refried beans on bottom.
- Brown ground Bison
- add taco seasoning and spread over beans.
- Layer cheese and then green chilli peppers.
- Make corn bread substituting juice from Mexi-corn for water or milk.
- Use water or milk to complete the amount required if necessary.
- Blend corn into batter gently.
- Spread over casserole and bake 25° less than corn bread instructions.