Crazy Buffalo Meatballs
by Connie Sayers
- 2 lbs. Ground Bison Burger
- 2 Eggs – Beaten
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix ingredients
- roll into bite-size meatballs.
- Place in 9 x 12 inch pan, set aside.
- 1 can Sauerkraut (large rinsed once)
- 1 jar Chilli Sauce
- 1 can Whole Cranberries
- 1 cup Brown Sugar Sauce
- In separate bowl mix ingredients.
- Pour over meatballsBake 1 1/2 hours stirring once after 1 hour and again when done.
- Serve warm with toothpicks.
Checkout some more delicious meatball recipes at My King Cookbook. You can always use bison, elk or wild boar instead of beef.