Bison Marinade for Roast or Ribs That’s Delicious and Easy to Prepare
by David J. Derwent, Freeport, IL
- 3 lbs. Bison roast or ribs
- 1/2 c. Crisco oil
- 3/4 c. Navalle Inglehook burgundy wine (or whatever you like)
- 1 T. black pepper
- 1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sm. onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- Combine all ingredients and marinate meat overnight.
- Grill with indirect heat on medium-low setting about 1-1 1/4 hours, turning once halfway through grilling.
This is a great all around sauce. It’s great to marinate wild boar roasts and ribs as well.