When we mean Easy – trust us – it’s easy! Easy Oven Stew.
If you have no time to make it try some of our ready prepared meals made with the healthy goodness of our fresh bison meat.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Bison stew meat
- 4 carrots, halved lengthwise & crosswise
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 onions, 1/2 inch slices
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 (10-oz.) c. condensed tomato soup
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 soup can of water
- 1/2 tsp. basil leaves
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 stalks celery, cut diagonally
- Place Bison (no need to brown it) in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Top with celery, carrots and onion. Combine soup and water, and pour over meat and vegetables, coating all pieces.
- Cover tightly and bake in slow oven at 300° for 3 hours.
- Add potatoes and bake for additional 45 minutes.
Serve with slaw and crusty bread.