Kerry's Pulled Bison BBQ
- 2 cup Ketchup 3 T. Brown Mustard
- 2 T. Worcestershire Sauce 1/4 cup Dark Molasses
- 1/4 cup Honey 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- Place meat in Dutch oven.
- Add enough water to almost cover the meat.
- Cover tightly and cook @ 250° for 8 to 10 hours until meat is tender and falls apart.
- Drain off the liquid and pull the meat apart to your liking.
- Place pulled Bison into large pot of sauce.
- Mix thoroughly and reheat at low temperature until hot.
Serve on warm rolls, or eat it all by itself.
Recipe by Cooking Buffalo at http://cooking-buffalo.com/kerrys-pulled-bison-bbq/