Twice Baked Potato With Bison Bits and Everything But the Kitchen Sink!
by Kitty Rolens, SayersBrook Chef, Food Specialist for the Bison Ranch
- 6 baked potatoes
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 T. salt
- 1/2 c. Bison bits
- 1/4 c. chopped onion bits
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 1 tsp. pepper paprika
- Bake potatoes at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Cut in half, scoop out potato leaving skin intact.
- Blend well: insides of potatoes, sour cream, salt, pepper, horseradish, parsley, and bison bits.
- Fill skins with the mixture,
- sprinkle cheese and paprika over top and reheat at 350° for 25 minutes.