Twice Baked Potato With Bison Bits and Everything But the Kitchen Sink!
by Kitty Rolens, SayersBrook Chef, Food Specialist for the Bison Ranch
These decadent potatoes go well with bison, elk, wild boar and sausages. Or they make a great meal all by themselves!
- 6 baked potatoes
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 T. salt
- 1/2 c. Bison bits
- 1/4 c. chopped onion bits
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 1 tsp. pepper paprika
- Bake potatoes at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Cut in half, scoop out potato leaving skin intact.
- Blend well: insides of potatoes, sour cream, salt, pepper, horseradish, parsley, and bison bits.
- Fill skins with the mixture,
- sprinkle cheese and paprika over top and reheat at 350° for 25 minutes.