Sayersbrook Has Wild Boar Bacon Ends at an Unbelievable Price!
What can you do with our wild boar bacon ends?
They are perfect for wrapping around anything food-wise
Wild Boar Bacon wrapped around melon tastes fabulous
- Around shrimp and fry them up
- Fry ’em wrapped around peaches or dates – delicious
- Jalapeno peppers wrapped in wild boar bacon and tossed on the barbecue
- Cheese sticks and fry. Make sure to wrap every inch of cheese, that way the cheese won’t leak out. It will just get soft and yummy around a crispy coat of bacon.
- Potato wedges come out tasty and crispy when you fry or bake them
- Crumble cooked wild boar bacon over pizza
- Add crispy wild boar bison bacon into soups
- Toss them in salads
- Add them to pizza
- Chicken tenders and fry or bake
- On burgers
- Around asparagus and fry them up
- and of course don’t forget with eggs and pancakes for breakfast!
These are just a few ideas.
Bacon Never Tasted so Good!