This is a really easy recipe to put together. You don’t even have to brown the meat!
Connie’s Simple Bison Stew
Yield 3-4 Servings
- 1 1/2 lb. Bison stew meat
- 1/2 c. red cooking wine
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 1 can small whole carrots
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4-oz.) can mushrooms
- (Do not brown meat) Combine all ingredients in buttered casserole (excluding carrots).
- Bake 3 to 3 1/2 hours at 350°.
- Last half hour drain carrots and mushrooms and put into meat mixture.
This recipe can we used to cook elk as well.
Courses Lunch or Supper