Dieter's Delight Bison Pastrami Casserole
Yield 8 Servings
- 1 (8-oz.) low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. instant minced onion
- 1/2 c. pecans, chopped (optional)
- 2 T. fresh green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. low-fat sour cream
- 2 T. skim milk
- 3 oz. Bison pastrami, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- Combine all ingredients and put into 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 20 minutes, or until edges are bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or Melba toast.
Leftovers may be served cold.
Recipe by Cooking Buffalo at https://cooking-buffalo.com/dieters-delight-bison-pastrami-casserole/