- 2 1/4 c. green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 12 slices rye bread
- 2 T. fat-free Thousand Island dressing
- 6 oz. Bison pastrami, thinly sliced
- 2 T. fat-free mayonnaise
- 6 slices fat-free Swiss cheese
- 1 T. Dijon mustard butter-flavored cooking spray
- Combine cabbage, dressing and mayonnaise in a bowl; toss well and set aside.
- Spread mustard evenly over 6 bread slices, and top with pastrami.
- Top each with 1 cheese slice and 1/4 cup cabbage mixture.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Spray both sides of each sandwich with the cooking spray.
- Place sandwiches on a hot nonstick griddle coated with cooking spray.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side or until bread is lightly browned and cheese melts.
Recipe by Cooking Buffalo at https://cooking-buffalo.com/reuben-sandwich/