Zucchini Bison Wellington
Yield 6 Servings
- 1 lb. ground Bison
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 zucchini about 12 inches long, sliced
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 1 (8-oz.) can tomato sauce
- Brown ground Bison and onions.
- Before completely done, add zucchini and saute' a few minutes.
- Remove from heat, add spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce.
- Put in 9X13 baking dish, spread sour cream over top.
- Cover with mozzarella- spread rolls over entire top. Drizzle butter over rolls - sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 30 minutes.
- Serves 6.
Recipe by Cooking Buffalo at https://cooking-buffalo.com/zucchini-bison-wellington/