Constructing the classic bison burger patty
by Skip Sayers, Main Bison Chef
Making a burger doesn’t have to be difficult. Bison burgers are so delicious you don’t have to fancy them up. Let their flavor come through by only adding some salt and pepper.
Classic Bison Burger
Yield 3 Servings
- 1 lb. Bison Ground
- dash lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Shape into patties.
- Place on hot grill until juice comes through the top.
- Turn and wait until juice comes through the top again.
- Take off the grill.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
Reminder: don't overcook. Bison continues to cook after removing from the heat.
Serving Size 1/2 cup (140 gr)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3.5 g
Saturated Fat 3.5 g
Cholesterol 80 mg
Sodium 75 mg
Protein 27 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.