Buffritos are a play on Buffalo and Tortillas. A great way to use up leftover pot roast for an enjoyable next day meal
Stock your pantry with ingredients that you can use to whip up a quick meal. A can of refried beans, canned cooked tomatoes, tortillas, green chilies. Guacamole is really easy to make from a ripened avocado, some chopped cucumber, tomatoes, onions and a bit of mayonnaise.
- Bison roast, cooked tomatoes
- 1 can refried beans sour cream
- Flour tortillas guacamole
- Cheese green chilies
- Prepare roast according to Bison Pot Roast recipe.
- Shred or cube the cooked Bison roast.
- In a large pan add meat and refried beans; cook at medium until heated.
- Fill flour tortilla and roll.
- Smother with other toppings and enjoy.